Human Services of Faribault and Martin County

I am seeking a provider for youth who require medication as I offer mental health services for children and families. Could someone please call me to explain the referral process for the location in southern Minnesota, where resources for higher-level care, CTSS, and psychological providers are limited?

115 W. First Street
Fairmont MN 56031