Our mission is to provide inclusive mental health services to all ages, improve emotional well-being, encourage healthy relationships, and foster resiliency by using innovate strategies to transform lives.
We serve clients across Goodhue, Rice, Blue Earth, Waseca, Steele, Olmsted, and Mower/Freeborn counties.
Our service array includes in-home, community, outpatient, and school-based settings, and provide services in the following programs
– Adolescent Day Treatment (ages 10-18; Red Wing, Rochester, Austin, and Kasson)
– Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS), including individual and family skill building, psychotherapy, and psychoeducation
– Targeted Children’s Mental Health Case Management (TCM; Red Wing and Rochester)
– Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS), for individuals ages 18 and over, including individual mental health support for children’s caregivers
– Early Childhood Mental Health (ECMH)
– Early Childhood Day Treatment (Owatonna and Rochester)
– School-Linked/School-Based Mental Health (70+ co-located partnerships)
Our providers utilize client-centered, trauma-informed, neurodiversity-affirming, and relationship-based practices, and we have clinicians trained in evidence-based practices including TF-CBT, EMDR, Biofeedback, CPP, and MAP, as well as many practices informed by evidence including Developmental Repair and Conscious Discipline.2575 Harvest Ln NW
Owatonna MN 55060